Here are some tips on the use of this book.
- The Table of Contents is in a dropdown menu on the left side. Use the dropdown menus in the Table of Contents to quickly find the rule you seek.
- Alternatively, you can use the “search” function in the upper right corner of the screen.
- In the lower right corner of the screen, you can advance to the next rule. In the lower left hand corner of each screen, you can go back to the previous rule.
- References to other rules within the rules of appellate procedure are hyperlinked for your convenience.
- References to statutes are linked to the free public access site offered by Lexis. As Lexis reminds us, use of the free site is not a substitute for professional research. These links are added to give you a starting point, not an end point, to your legal research.